Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations. The following are the list of eligible courses:
Thank you for your interest in Shell. Please be informed that the Student Industrial Training Programme is suspended till further notice.
Please stay in touch and keep tracking the Shell Nigeria website and Twitter platform @Shell_Nigeria for further updates.
- Earth Sciences (Geology, Geophysics, Geography)
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
The programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area
WHO CAN APPLY
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic
- Have authorisation from their school to participate in the programme
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/Grade Point Average (GPA)
All applicants are expected to apply not later than three months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.