Within our Graduate Programme we have a range of roles for graduate across Technical, Corporate and Commercial areas of our business.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
- Trainee Geophysicist
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
Application portal opens 1st June and closes 14th June 2017.
More In Careers
Enhance your career development as an experienced professional with Shell and continue on your path to reach your full potential.