Meeting the world’s energy demand requires highly skilled and passionate professionals.
We are looking for high-performing professionals who can bring their expertise and industry knowledge to drive our competitiveness and safely support business critical activities.Choosing to work for Shell in any of the below-listed roles will provide you opportunity to further develop your skills: working in a world class environment that promotes team work, safety and career development.
- Integrated Planning and Strategy Lead
- Estimating and Assurance Lead
- Principal Subsea Controls Engr
- Principal Distribution Engr
- Principal Subsea Systems Engineer
- Principal Flow Assurance Engineer
- Project Cost Control and Performance Assurance Lead
- Principal Materials & Corrosion Engineer – SURF
- Process Engineering Lead
- FPSO Supply Chain Lead
- SURF Supply Chain Lead
- BSWA Construction Lead-FPSO
- BSWA CSU Lead
- Submission of application closes on March 22, 2019.
- Interested applicants should not apply for more than one of the above-listed 15 roles.
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shell is an equal opportunity employer.
Shell does not request nor require monetary payments for employment e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HEUT or HSSE training, special job offer, etc. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company website when available.
All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process inside Shell Recruitment offices.
To learn more on Shell’s recruitment disclaimer, please visit our website www.shell.com.ng/careers/recruitment-scams.html.