By NA on Nov 29, 2020
One of such support is the provision of relief materials to displaced persons, and impact training for emergency workers in the North-East. Another was providing relief materials worth $1 million to flood-hit areas in Niger Delta communities and two other severely-impacted states in the country. Till date, we have donated over $252 million and continue to support various community development projects in the Niger Delta and across Nigeria Shell cares.
Find out more about how we respond to humanitarian needs in Nigeria
- SPDC joint venture disaster relief distribution to the Niger Delta IDP camps
- $1.1mill SNEPCo relief fund for displaced persons at IDP camps in Borno State
- SPDC JV disaster relief prorogramme in Yobe state.
- SNEPCO’s humanitarian Project in North East Nigeria
- NNPC/SNEPCo cancer machine reduces treatment waiting time by 80 percent