By NA on Nov 30, 2020
That is why Shell established All On to enable the provision of reliable renewable electricity in under-served and off-grid areas, particularly in our host communities. 21 Nigerian energy companies, like Auxano, Arnegy and many more, as well as funds like Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Norfund and ElectriFi continue to benefit from our community energy investments, leading to 21,000 new off-grid supply connections for homes and small businesses in many communities. Even now, businesses like Auxano factory provide off-grid energy jobs within Nigeria. Shell Cares.
Find out more about our partnerships and access to energy programmes.
- Seven Nigerian Renewable Energy Start-Ups Awarded $10,000 Development Grant
- All On and Auxano Solar Nigeria Sign $1.5m Investment Deal for Solar Panel Assembly Plant Expansion
- NXT Grid Receives Funding from Nigerian Impact Investor All On for Mini-Grid Innovation
- USADF and All On Open the 2020 Edition of the US$100,000 Nigeria Off-Grid Energy Challenge
- Nigerian renewable energy solutions provider Arnergy closes Series A financing
- All On Partners with AfDB, NDF, GEF and CIC to launch a $58 million capital Off-grid Energy Access Fund (OGEF)