Because we are attentive
We are proud to have been one of the energy companies in Nigeria, led by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), to donate $30 million to the Nigerian government to help provide healthcare facilities in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, because we care.
By NA on Nov 29, 2020
Also, with our partners, we provided nearly $3.2 million worth of COVID-19 testing kits, ambulances and medical consumables to Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers states. Apart from providing food items and medical supplies to various isolation centres in these states, we also invested $500,000 through our All On energy initiative, to provide off-grid solar power to emergency COVID-19 treatment facilities in Rivers, Enugu, Lagos, Oyo, and Kaduna states along with 95 solar home systems for small public health facilities and the emergency operational centres of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) around the country. Shell Cares.
Find out more about how attentive we are in our communities and especially to our youths
- Nigerian Firm Wins Maiden Shell Global Innovation Outstanding Performance Prize
- 120 Niger Delta entrepreneurs receive Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE grants
- Shell, SAP offer free ICT training to graduates
- Shell delivers N150m capacity development programme for Bonny youths
- Two Nigerian businesses shortlisted for Shell global innovation prize
- COVID-19: Shell Equips Three Hospitals, Provides 8 Vehicles
- Rivers set for coronavirus testing with Shell-donated PCR machines, ventilators
- Shell employees launch N82m free feeding programme at isolation centres
- Harnessing the sun in the fight against COVID-19