Become a Customer
SNG currently operates a world class gas transmission and distribution network of approximately 138km in Nigeria. It operates several distribution systems including Agbara-Ota in Ogun state, the Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone, the Aba Cluster in Abia State, and the Port Harcourt Cluster in Rivers State. Over the years, SNG has built a reputation as the safest and most reliable gas distribution company in Nigeria.
Shell Nigeria Gas (SNG) Limited has been supplying natural gas via pipelines to industrial customers within the Agbara/Ota axis, Aba industrial areas (Abia state), and Port Harcourt (Rivers State) Nigeria.
STEPS TO GETTING NATURAL GAS FROM SNG
To become a new customer, you will usually go through the following steps;
A new customer will usually go through these steps (highlighted below) before beginning to enjoy gas supply:
- Initial contact, usually an exploratory meeting between SNG and the potential customer to help understand the gas supply/demand opportunity
- Information exchange between parties
- Carrying out of Technical evaluation of prospect’s facility and cost estimates for pipeline construction
- SNG carries out economic analysis of the project and Due Diligence
- Signing of a Head of Terms
- A review of the detailed project design and schedule
- Negotiation and signing of a Gas Sales and Purchase Agreement (GSPA)
- Construction begins
- Plant/factory commissioning, gas starts to flow
A very crucial stage in this process is the detailed project economic evaluation stage. Here, both SNG and the customer must demonstrate to each other that the project is economically viable and offers economic benefit(s) to both parties.
Browse the latest news releases distributed by Shell Nigeria Gas, including press releases, speeches & attended events.
Shell Nigeria Gas (SNG) Limited has been supplying natural gas via pipelines to industrial customers within the Agbara/Ota axis, including the Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone (Ogun state), Aba industrial areas (Abia state) and Port Harcourt (Rivers State).