Main content | back to top
SPDC Joint Venture 2012/2013 University Scholarship Award Aptitude Test
The University Scholarship Scheme is a programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/TEPN/Agip Joint Venture. Invitations for aptitude test emails been sent to the shortlisted students, using the email addresses provided in their respective application documents.
The Aptitude Test is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Saturday 22 February, 2014.
- Abuja: National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street, Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment, Enugu.
- Lagos: A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.
- Port Harcourt: Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port Harcourt.
- Warri: Main Office Restaurant, SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
Accreditation Time: 10.00am prompt
Aptitude Test Time: 11.00am prompt.
Invited students are advised to bring to the exam venue;
- The invitation for aptitude test,
- Writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers),
- Braille typewriter (if applicable) and
- A recent passport photograph and university identification card.
They are also required to bring the originals and a set of photocopies of ALL of the following:
- WASC / GCE 'O' Level / SSCE Statement of Result.
- A' Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable)
- Notification of JAMB Result
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
- Endorsement letters from Community Development / Executive Council Chairman and Paramount Ruler (if applicable)