Main content | back to top
2009 Graduate Recruitment Campaign
We’re looking for ambitious graduates who can work with us towards meeting the energy challenge, particularly in the following corporate support functions:
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- External Affairs
We’ll provide training, support and career choices to help you develop your potential. And we’ll get you working with some of our most accomplished problem solvers. Together we can help build a responsible energy future.
What we are looking for
- A good academic record - 2.1 or 2.2 plus a Masters degree in:
- Information Technology/Computer Science, Social Sciences, Accounting/Finance or related disciplines.
- You must have excellent numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills, and be capable of delivering results and working effectively with others.
- A good command of written and spoken English is a requirement.
- You should have no more than 3 years post-NYSC work experience.
Method of Application
- Register first - complete the “Data Protection” section and enter your personal details. You’ll need to confirm your e-mail address.
- Look out for our confirmation e-mail entitled “Your Shell Account Information” in your inbox.
- After confirmation, log on to your account and submit your application.
In the “Opportunities and Eligibility” section, select “Employment”.
Apply Now - opens in a new window
Application closes on May 31, 2009.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.